J&M CB. Can FM be hooked into it?

I just bought a 2005 ST1300 Thursday, 09-18-14. I was going to install a J&M 2003 CB radio with intercom. But I also want FM radio and GPS, Cell Phone and maybe even XM radio. Previously I had a 2003 GL1800. I had everything but the XM radio. But the cell phone came into the system on the Aux circuit via Bluetooth. I would like a better system on the ST.
Thanks in advance for your help with this. :bow1::bow1::bow1:
Oh yes, my helmets are already hard wired with J&M headsets, so that I just need to change the lower cord to go to the 6 pin J&M.
RogerB

OP
OP
Thanks for the reply. Man is that system expensive or what? I don't mind the price of the radio, but the Integratr V is $500.00 without any of the cables it needs. But if I want to do it right this is the way to go.
RogerB

Bike
09 ST1300
I have the Integrator IV .. works like charm .. i've put on ram mounts and it's just as good as the V .. but heck of a lot cheaper.

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
You are probably going to have to get an Integrator Cable:

http://www.jmcorp.com/SeeProducts.asp?PF=29

My GPS has Bluetooth that I can hook my phone into, and then it is wired to the CB, so I can use the phone while riding. Some GPS units also have XM built in.
What are you using for a phone mic? I run a zumo 550 and the J&M CB, the Zumo is blue toothed to my phone. I can see if I get an incoming call but no way to answer it. I have the audio out of the zumo plugged up with the aux in of the CB.

docw1

Bill Rankin
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
J&M has a special cable to connect my Zumo 660 to the J&M, through the integrater cable( I have an older version) which allows me to pick up and initiate phone calls. Not sure if they have one for the 550.

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
J&M has a special cable to connect my Zumo 660 to the J&M, through the integrater cable( I have an older version) which allows me to pick up and initiate phone calls. Not sure if they have one for the 550.
so if they have one for the 550 I will need an integrator cable and a special cable, correct?

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Another thought is to get a Amplirider (http://www.electric-avenues.com/amplirider.html) which merges 3 inputs into 1 and is pretty reasonably priced. I do that on my Valk CB systems with one input - GPS, MP3 player and radar detector. The unit does not include an override by device or isolation. I also have the Integratr IV that I use when I rent bikes. It's a good unit but the cables/ptt cost as much as the unit.

Top Bottom