Another Uncle Phil Medical Adventure

saddletramp8511

R.I.P. - 2019/01/01
Rest In Peace
Bike
2014 Gold Wing
Well I guess I need to spend more time on the forum instead of worrying about my own medical adventures...Just now read of your latest hiccup UP but glad to hear it appears you have had a good outcome....Continued prayers UP for a swift recovery and quick return to the saddle....Semper Fi my brother and God bless and keep you steamin' full speed ahead.....Bill

Bike
2021 BMW 1250GS
STOC #
Glad to hear everything went well and you are kind of up and about. Heal fast!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Bike
Vstrom 650
Great news Uncle Phil, you'll be just like the ST after getting the brakes and clutch bled!! wishing you a speedy:biker: recovery:)

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Uncle Phil said:
surgeon decided to open the artery up and clean it out rather than do a bypass.
GREAT news! Less invasive is always better.

Uncle Phil said:
Can you say PAINFUL?
That's why there are drugs. Obviously overmedicating is a bad thing but mitigation is a good thing. Painful is preferable to PAINFUL.

Once it's managed and breakthrough pain avoided it's smooth sailing. Sounds like you'll be back on your two foot pegs in good time.

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
Uncle Phil, it's so good to hear things went well with the "maintenance"! Heal quickly and fully and we'll see you down the road.

rulbe

Site Supporter
Bike
Africa Twin AS
STOC #
Great news Phil! Glad you are up and walking around, first step to recovery! Continued prayers for speedy recovery!

SmashVol

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 FJR1300 ES
Good to hear Uncle Phil and man upstairs will take care of you, but you know that already. Take your time and the good stuff when you need it and hope to see you out and about soon!

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Pleased to hear of your progress, UP! So tell us, this doc who worked on your plumbing, did you notice if he/she had the classic "plumber's crack"? If so, you know you were looked after by an experienced plumber! And if you ever need a pacemaker, look for a doc whose hair tends to stand up on end. That's the sign of an experienced electrician!

Top Bottom