PA: Tag

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Well Howdy Kevin from Scranton!
Now we have two Kevins to keep track of... you and the one with the two-toned bike.
Feel free to grab a tag.... no hurry either as slow as this game goes!

:D

scootac

Will Ride for Food
This is like watching a damn ping-pong game!!!
We need some new blood!!!

Lunch at Forksville was very good, as usual.
;)

Bike
2000 ST1100
Sorry for the lame drop, the bike is sitting in a driveway near the businesses in the pics. I made it all the way to the scene of the crash.... Damn cage pulled out in front of me then stopped in the middle of the lane. You can see my tire marks in the one pic. And remember to ATGATT, it saved my life today.

Last edited:
Bike
2007 ST1300
Oh no... so sorry to hear about this. What a miserable way to end a tag run. Did you have any injuries? It sounds like your gear did its job. Glad you're still with us and able to write about it.

Bike
2000 ST1100
my left hip is pretty sore and has a big apple sized swelling and my knee is sore but other than that all is good. Nothing broken. The steel structure in the fairing by the pocket did its job and and kept my leg from being crushed, just the impact from me coming off the bike into the car. If i hadn't had the hip padding in my pants i bet my hip would be broken instead of bruised. Now on the hunt for another 1100.....

scootac

Will Ride for Food
That sucks!!!
Glad you're no worse than you are, hope you heal quick!
When you do get looking for another bike, my wife has her '99 for sale.
Let me know if interested.

Bike
2007 ST1300
Old tag:
Image00003.jpg
(I'm pretty sure this isn't where Bobdog2o02 intended to leave it, but this is where it ended up after his unfortunate encounter with the cage.)

New tag:
Image00007.jpg
(One of the 2015 Iron Butt Rally bonus locations)

Bike
2000 ST1100
Old tag:
Image00003.jpg
(I'm pretty sure this isn't where Bobdog2o02 intended to leave it, but this is where it ended up after his unfortunate encounter with the cage.)

New tag:
Image00007.jpg
(One of the 2015 Iron Butt Rally bonus locations)
Nice drop, its within easy range......

The insurance is done and i have a new to me ST1100. Its a 2000 with about 70,000 on it. i need a week or two to give it a maintenance shake down then you boys look out.

Top Bottom