Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Sadly... I'm thinking they are done.. perhaps the site just hasn't expired yet:
Updated Date: 2017-03-05
Created Date: 2004-09-21
Registrar Expiration Date: 2019-09-21

emails are bouncing... phone calls are not answered / returned..

Bike
2010 ST1300
I made this comment before. Our member map shows two or three members who live within a 15 minute ride from MCL (my guesstimate). Maybe someone can stop by when they are in that area and see if the place looks like it is still in business. It is my guess that when they close, the landlord will make it pretty obvious that the building is available.

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
I made this comment before. Our member map shows two or three members who live within a 15 minute ride from MCL (my guesstimate). Maybe someone can stop by when they are in that area and see if the place looks like it is still in business. It is my guess that when they close, the landlord will make it pretty obvious that the building is available.
I should have stopped by there last week when I was in Simi Valley.

Bike
09 ST1300
STOC #
Just thought I'd throw in my recent experience with MCL. On September 6[SUP]th[/SUP] of the year I purchased a Gen II footrest blade to replace one that broke during a tip over of my wife’s ST1300 (refer to confirmation below).
It has been over a month and I have not yet received the replacement part, nor I have I received any sort of communication from “MotorcycleLarry.com” updating me on the shipping status of my order.
In the past, I have made other purchases from MCL without a problem, but as it’s been over a month since placing my order and not receiving my purchase (after being charged for it) AND not being able to contact MCL, I must say that I am a bit concerned.

I sent a certified email to the "Contact Us" address, on October 13th, hopefully I will get some sort of response.
I still have heard nothing from them since they took my payment for a RAM ball mount in August. I tried email, calling and contacting them through the PayPal internal communication system. Still no response. I'm seeking a refund.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Mellow said:
Sadly... I'm thinking they are done.. perhaps the site just hasn't expired yet:
Updated Date: 2017-03-05
Created Date: 2004-09-21
Registrar Expiration Date: 2019-09-21

emails are bouncing... phone calls are not answered / returned..
Sad indeed. I think they've been treading water in the deep end for some time. The emails bouncing are the biggest indicator here. The customer service has been bad for several months and I now count myself very lucky to have got my Highway Blades when I did.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Sssnake said:
Also to correct my last thread, I sent a certified letter to MCL. If they are no longer in business , the postal service should let me know when there is not place to deliver my letter too.
True but there are other circumstances that could muddy the response. If they haven't officially shuttered the building and just keep it locked up the carrier would still deliver mail and the Certified mail notice with it (via a letter drop if there is one).

In that case since MCL isn't answering the phone or returning emails (and now emails are bounced back) they're not going to pick up a Certified letter. In that case you'll get the letter back marked Unclaimed. So you won't really no anything then.

Otherwise if the carrier has been advised that they're gone you might get a Moved No Order or Vacant endorsement.

I think charge backs are in order.

Top Bottom