Shipping your motorcycle?

Has anyone used a freight company to ship a motorcycle? If so, can you recommend a company or suggest which ones to stay away from?

Thanks

Bike
ST 1300
My father used Allied for his Wing and was pleased. They provide the crate. He shipped from South Carolina to Colorado.

Bike
Kawasaki Versys 1000
Hello,

I have used a company with a dorky name Fun Transport. They will not bust up your fairing and I have used them about 5 times now. For custom personal service call Jackie Taylor at-

Jackie Taylor
Manager Motorcycle Transportation
Federal Warehouse Company
800 747 4100 or 309 694 4500 ext 210

She rides herself on a Shadow 750 and gives a ship about your bike.....

mention Capt Tedd from Michigan if you call. I finally stopped shipping and just bought a bike where I plan to spend time. These guys are pros and you do not have to crate your bike, just ride it up the lift gate and they know how to strap it down well and pad it.

Good luck,

Capt Tedd

Bike
06' ST1300
STOC #
yes,
When I needed a bike picked up right away, Freight Center did a great job! ask for Jessica,
800 716 7608 X1024. I've just used Yesterdaystractors for a open trailer delivery of a bike, will receive it Friday, then we will know to recommend. Also, watch out for companies that will not give you a pickup and delivery date. This sounds a little odd, "will pickup between Mon. and Fri." and "delivery should be in 7 to 10 days, BUT not guaranteed" So.......... once they get your bike and it goes to there warehouse for "freight forwarding" you have no control over delivery. And once they pick it up you have no claim for refund! willy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Thanks a lot for your response. We all love our expensive toys and shipping them always brings an uncomfortable feeling. This is great help.

Bike
GS1200
what were they driving? i can do that route in 35 hours (just not at their price im guessing) ;)
i would like to add im based in the Atlanta area so mainly do bikes (and other stuff) from Atlanta or too Atlanta, sorry if i caused any confusion

Top Bottom