1st ride of the season, 1st heat issue

Sunday I finally got it out of the garage after a looooong winter. Started right up thanks to the trickle charger. I told my wife that I'd be back in the house in about 45 minutes, so I just wore a t-shirt, sweat pants and some old running shoes. After 30 minutes of some non-stop riding, I started feeling it. I had forgotten about the heat that the engine was pumping out onto my legs. Yikes. It's going to be a bad summer. Yep, that Cub Cadet Garden Tractor sure puts out the heat. Gonna have to start mowing in the cooler evenings.

Mow on.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Dude... if I wore that I'd feel heat even on the wing.. The sun's heat will zap you faster than the engine on the ST will.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Dude... if I wore that I'd feel heat even on the wing.. The sun's heat will zap you faster than the engine on the ST will.
Okay...doh... I missed the last sentence... you got me on that one.

OP
OP
My wife won't let me wear all my motorcycle gear when I mow the lawn. For some reason she thinks a full face helmet, Aerostich jacket & pants & MC boots are a little excessive. She thinks I look like enough of a dork because I wear hearing protector earmuffs.

KJM

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
That's what I like about fishing, it dosen't matter how many you catch and throw back, as long as you keep the hook in the water, other's will bite

STOC #
My wife won't let me wear all my motorcycle gear when I mow the lawn. For some reason she thinks a full face helmet, Aerostich jacket & pants & MC boots are a little excessive. She thinks I look like enough of a dork because I wear hearing protector earmuffs.
But what if you rolled that puppy? Safety first atgatt.

sirepair

Let's RIDE!
Site Supporter
Bike
2003 ST1100P
STOC #
But what if you rolled that puppy? Safety first atgatt.
Don't give my wife any ideas!! Wouldn't mind ATGATT if the lil vtwin could push her more than walkin speed!

I HAVE rolled mine (3 times, actually!) but I just can't seem to kill the dang thing! Good ol Cub Cadet!

Reminds me...gotta get some liquid gold for the mowers...$$

Top Bottom