Bike For Sale 2006 ST1300 FS

Current Location
Tulsa, OK
ABS
No - NOT ABS Equipped
Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
I'm putting my ST1300 up for sale and will post pics and details later. I'm posting from memory, and will add additional info if something comes up and will get the exact number down on the miles. It's in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area. Brakes are de-linked, which might be an issue for a lot of people. I will part it out if nobody wants it. I'm motivated to have it gone, so if you want to make offers or open a conversation about it before I get photos and a price up here, please do reach out. Asking 3K where is as is with extras. If you think it's not worth that, send me your best offer. Pics coming.

The good:
  • New windscreen motor installed, and it comes with both a stock and an over-size windscreen;
  • Recent clutch
  • Recent water pump
  • Led headlights
  • Plenty of meat on the tires
  • Recent battery
  • Recent brake pads
  • EDIT recent spark plugs
  • Oil is good, shaft lubricant is good.
  • Sargent seat
  • Rebuilt forks
  • Recent new bearings throughout the rear wheel assembly
  • Givi top box
  • A variety of spares to include a swingarm and some other odds and ends
  • Zip bags with shoulder straps that fit in the hard cases
  • switchblade(?) highway pegs
  • Handlebar risers
  • Spares (wiring, and swingarm comes to mind)

The bad:
  • Sun damage to clear coat on tank
  • It has old fuel in it because I was unable to ride due to injuries (unrelated to the MC), so it can't be started in its present condition, but it started and ran fine when I parked it.
  • Horn does not beep beep

The "it depends on your preference":
  • The linked braking system is removed and a new brake lever and reservoir is fitted to accommodate the new setup. It would be a real bear to try to reinstall the linking system. No modification to the rear caliper is necessary, it already had two hoses running to it. The front brake currently uses a jumper hose from one port to the other. Brakes are rock hard. The next step is to drill the calipers and get rid of the jumper hose. having proven the system works..
  • Around 50K miles.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OkieRider
Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
I think it's worth 3k as is in light of the maintenance and probably 4k if I took care of the old gas, but I'm out of touch. If you think it's worth less, PM your best offer. Thanks! I will get some pics up shortly. It is an 06 - correcting the base post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom