2022 Low Rider ST

jdmccright

Vendor
Bike
2000 ST1100
In case anyone is interested. Slap on a little bigger fairing, a pair of small saddle bags, and a "T" to the name. What they don't reveal is the price...if you have to ask....

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
Larry — you must have those pic on SpeedPost! :D
No, on my computer. That's my '96 Nighthawk 750. Vetter Windjammer 5 and K&G Engineering luggage.

I bought everything including mounts for $50 plus a 4-hour round trip. Guy took it off of an '82 CB750C.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I liiiiike it.

I've never owned an H-D but would like to before I die. But practically speaking that window is pretty narrow.

Overall I like the bike – especially for

and

I prefer panniers to saddle bags. They open like our ST panniers and I prefer that to the top lifting up.

On my screen the fairing and panns looked either gray (they're gray) or art deco green and I'm good with either. The smallish frame mounted fairing actually looks good compared to those usually found on the bike.

And a round headlight! Saints preserve! I really really hate the row of LEDs that I see on a lot of H-Ds.

Something I don't like that the author does is the "murdered out" look. I like a lot of chrome and I cannot lie. Well maybe not a lot of chrome but more than that or our STs. Probably because of cost Honda is pretty miserly with chrome. A few key bits chromed warms my heart.

The pipes aren't great looking, but they're an improvement over the garish offerings usually found. A bigger windscreen would definitely be on my short list of farkles.

Maybe it's the angle of the shot or maybe it's the time of Man but that looks like a long reach from the seat to the bars. And that's without ape hangers.

I liiiike it.

Top Bottom