6,000 mile 15 day trip

nofinishline and I just got back from a wonderful sight-seeing ride covering 11 western states and 10 National Parks as well as Bear Tooth Pass, Hell's Canyon, the Salmon River, the Field of Dreams, much of the Rockies, and the Dog Bark Park Inn! I am currently working on a journal of the trip and will post the URL when it is completed.

I want to mention right away that one of the benefits of this board is meeting some fantastic people. While we were in Burlington, Iowa "nyener" from these boards (Terry) rode down from his hometown to have lunch with us and share insights on the world of the ST. He had offered via email a place to stay in his home while we were in Iowa before he had ever talked to us or had seen us. There was no way we were going to miss hooking up even for a few minutes with such a wonderful soul. It was one of the highlites of our trip! Thanks for being among our ranks, Terry!

Sounds like a great trip, can't wait to see your updated report.

Yes, Terry is a good guy.

Congrats

Thats quite an accomplishment! Look forward to reading about it as well
Louis

Great trip....I wish I had that kind of time.

I guess some day....:rolleyes:

--Bryan
04ST1300A
STOC# 5197
:04biker:

When at Burlington, you ride down "Snake Alley"?? Sorry I missed you guys,
but was "Out West"......

Putt...

Dorian,
Isn't this board great!
I did the same thing in February...threw out a line to anyone ST in Florida and one of our brother threw me the keys to a spare bike and we went riding...I now have some good friends in Florida....

Glad to see you had a great ride...

Had not heard from you or NFL in a while. Someday I'd liek to shake your hand and the same goes for all my California brothers..

Dorian & NFL,
It was great to meet you. You are both 1st class. Congratulations on completing a long trip together.
I 've also met in person a fair number of ST-owners and I agree that it's a wonderful benefit of participating here.
Happy Trails and may we meet again.

Back
Top Bottom