After Market panel to replace saddlebags

Bike
'07STA
STOC #
I seem to remember that someone made or bought removable panels instead of riding with saddle bags. Can someone refresh my mind.

V4 Rider

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300A4P

Bike
'04 ST1300 Blue STar
Seems like capacity is quite a bit less.
I would have to agree,,, since the capacity of both the old style and new style covers is zero. After more than a full season (I think),, on my new style covers now,,, I am very pleased with them. And, I still have them on the bike about %80 of the time. I only put on my oem bags when traveling,, and/or I need the extra storage space. The hard center case that I built lets me do this,, as it carries a lot. If I did not have that,,, I would miss my side cases. The Corbin super-smuggler looks great,, but has limited storage. But to each his own,,, cheers, CAt'

Would rather someone make a flat plate with a hinged bottom that way you could flip the bottom down and strap on bulky items. later remove the plate fold up the bottom and store

Bike
VFR750F, ST1300
Would rather someone make a flat plate with a hinged bottom that way you could flip the bottom down and strap on bulky items. later remove the plate fold up the bottom and store
Interesting... Basically a fold-down shelf! :)

Top Bottom