Air compressor tank failure...

Would you please highlight where in the article it is mentioned the vid is fake?
read other posts after mine and read the article about what happens to people who got struck put 2 and 2 together and it doesn't add up

I've been snoped! Deconstruction video was quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=lwr1a146gDg

Didn't see this one on snope though.

There's a big difference between a guy kickin' it down the walk being struck directly twice (which we know was faked) and some fool acting like a lightning rod and getting a side flash. Golfers getting struck by lightning aren't all that rare. But I think one strike is usually enough to make them say 'I'll call it a day' and not worry about a mulligan.

End game... no lightening strikes, but the new compressor is in!

Went for the new tank and was disappointed in the paint. No primer used and the paint was peeling and chipped all over. My kids got to pick.the new color (teal) and we set about sanding and painting. I also confirmed that they don't coat the inside anymore as a cost savings to compete with the international imports that don't coat theirs.

I mounted up the pump and motor and used it a bit. Worked like a champ, so I bolted her down and plumbed her in. Good to go for another 10 to 15 years.

All that new paint wasn't going to waste, so we went minion themed....

20181007_172744.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom