An unexpected side effect of heat....

Bike
2010 ST1300
It is commonly known that heat is not good for a gentleman's sperm. An article in the newspaper explored underwear (Briefs vs. Boxer Shorts). It is not much of a stretch to realize that those of us who feel the heat from their ST on 'the boys' might be cooking the little ones. Moral of this story is ventilate! Stand up now and then, slide back away from the tank a bit, open your knees to bring cooling air in.:scared2:

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
I suspect that most of us on this forum are of the age where we are out of the baby making business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
I'm out of the business now, but when I was in the baby making business, the ST did not appear to diminish my abilities (using IVF you get sperm count/mobility data). The older I get, the less I trust "medical opinions" but I doubt this article even falls into that category.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I suspect that most of us on this forum are of the age where we are out of the baby making business.
Or prefer not to be in it. You can buy a lot of STs for the price of raising a kid. Most here are in the BTDT Club. First rule of the BTDT Club: Don't do it again.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
And the nice thing about being a grandparent or uncle you can spoil the kid(s) and it's the parents' problem. 'See what we had to go through when you were a kid!' :lol:

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I suspect that most of us on this forum are of the age where we are out of the baby making business. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Certainly not in that line of work anymore, but not ready to stop going to the playground though!

Top Bottom