Another Fatality

My deepest condolences to the Johnson family. My wishes for a speedy recovery to Wayne's wife. Good thoughts being sent.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Glenn,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

John

OP
OP
Papa

Papa

R.I.P. - 2020/02/10
Rest In Peace
Bike
Blue Breeze
STOC #
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. They are performing an autopsy to try and determine the cause of death. Neither had helmets on.

Chance

Taming the dragon!
Bike
'07 ST1300
Sorry to hear this.. I hope she has a good emotional support network in place. Wishing her a safe and speedy recovery.

OP
OP
Papa

Papa

R.I.P. - 2020/02/10
Rest In Peace
Bike
Blue Breeze
STOC #
Just an end note;
Apparently, Wayne had had what is now believed to have been a TIA while riding and from the description of the accident from his wife Donella, he had another one, or a full blown stroke. From what I understand, he should not have been driving, anything. They were on their way to the store and he just ran off the road despite her attempts to alert him. He would have been 70 the twenty-second of this month. She is sixty and most of her injuries are facial. She is breathing on her own now and the only tube they have in her is to remove the blood from the stomach as her nose is still bleeding in the nasal cavity. They believe she will recover. No broken bones or internal injuries, but plastic surgery to her nose and mouth will probably be required after all the stitches heal. I guess the main reason I am posting all this is a two fold message. Wear your gear, and pay attention to your and your loved ones health signs. Ride offense defensively folks.

STOC #
The loss of a loved one is never easy. Sorry to hear this BAD news and I pray she makes it. Comfort the family as best you can

Fortunet 1

Fortunet1
Bike
06 ST 1300
Thanks for the update. And as we all reflect on yet another heart stopping
event (for all of us) We all waited to hear what could cause our loved ones'
and fellow motorcyclist to be involved with injury and worse.

Thanks Glen for sharing this personal story with us.

If letters are helpfull, please let us know, will you?

When my brothers son was in a bike wreck, I sent him weeks of reading material and home made cookies. If we can help at all, please dont hesitate.

TinyL

Wingin It
Bike
2010 Wing
STOC #
My deepest condolences...I had met them a couple times at American Legion and other events...He will be missed..

Bike
None
STOC #
Unbelievable!:(

I'm very sorry to here this! You and your family have my prayers too! Hope everyone does well!

Top Bottom