Antigravity jump start harness

Bike
2010 ST1300
Red heat-shrink tubing. ;)
I thought of that, I've seen the colored lengths of the stuff at my supplier. But the stuff is expensive - and I'm trying to cut down on my inventory. I am retired, after all. I keep telling myself that. (Yesterday was a gorgeous ride, low 70's in the afternoon, not a cloud in the blue sky, and after a week of cold and rain virtually every day, appreciated all the more.)

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
I thought of that, I've seen the colored lengths of the stuff at my supplier. But the stuff is expensive - and I'm trying to cut down on my inventory. I am retired, after all. I keep telling myself that. (Yesterday was a gorgeous ride, low 70's in the afternoon, not a cloud in the blue sky, and after a week of cold and rain virtually every day, appreciated all the more.)
Harbor Freight carries heat shrink tubing at reasonable price.

John

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
All that's needed is a short length or three of heat shrink — each end and maybe in the middle. More pieces for a longer cable.

The Cheese

I have the XP-1. I also bought the harness to jumpstart my bike as it's much smaller than the clamps. I also have a battery tender cable. I think it's best to just separate the two. No point in trying to combine things. I do not leave the harness attached. It stays in the canvas storage bag. I can jump the bike while holding the harness on the battery terminals. No need to install.

Top Bottom