Any carb sync gauge loaner program here?

Bike
2009 GL1800, 2000 ST
So I pretty much finished all the maintenance on my new to me 2000 ST1100... Hydraulic flush, new clutch slave cylinder, coolant flush, oil and filter change, air filter change, sub air filter change (disintegrated in my hands), and final drive oil change and finally a new set of plugs...

Would like to check the carb sync but I long ago sold my gauges with my GL1500 when I purchased my 2009 GL1800, which of course is injected... Wondering if anyone has carb sync gauges to loan? I would of course pay postage both ways... If not, guess I'll buy a set again...

Weather permitting, test ride is scheduled for Wednesday when Temps here are close to 60... Have also added some risers and some highway pegs which I manufactured some brackets for... Might have to do a bit more work on these, test ride will tell that... Going to try and build some new mounts to lower the foot pegs too, that's the next project...

Dadztoy

OP
OP
dadztoy
Bike
2009 GL1800, 2000 ST
Thanks guys, I'll take you up on the carb tune Paul... I'll get a hold of you after the holidays to arrange shipment and postage... Do you have a Pay Pal account?

Last edited:
Top Bottom