Anybody ever buy from Hondaparts-direct?

fitenfyr

Parrothead
www.hondaparts-direct.com

They have a really good price on a L mirror and the shipping was reasonable at 9.00
The guy I talked to on the phone seemed plesant and knowledgeable.
He honestly said it was probably not in the warehouse and he would have to order it from Honda, but at a 30.00 savings I think I can handle it. :D

Just wondering what to expect here.

Have been dealing with them for a bunch of years for my ex valk and Wing,great prices and have always been happy with their service..Your talking about Hondadirectlineusa.com right?:07biker:

Have been dealing with them for a bunch of years for my ex valk and Wing,great prices and have always been happy with their service..Your talking about Hondadirectlineusa.com right?:07biker:

ditto on everything he says...my only complaint is they can be a little pokey and really don't like to be rushed. $ is good and they have most everything Honda

This is not Hondadirectlineusa.com unless they are using another website.

I placed my order for a left side mirror for my '05 ST1300
Part price was 69.19 and shipping from TX (where they are located) to 98366 in Washington was only 9.98 for UPS ground.

Now we shall see if it shows up in a reasonable time frame.
I expect 2 weeks or so since he did say they were most likely going to have to get it from Honda first then re-ship to me.

No your right, they are not the same. I was talking about hondadirectlineusa.com, Never used your web site. Like I stated previously I've always been happy with with them..:07biker:

I haven't tried them before. I added a link so next time I'm shopping I'll give them a try.

Thanks for the link.

Well got the order conformation within an hour, but no ship date yet.
The guy on the phone asked me where I heard about them so maybe they are new.
If you go back a bit to the hosting company for the site it is a big powersports network affair so maybe they are a really new parts house.

I rebuild a lot of old bikes and use beaverdamhonda.com. They have fiche on line and charge 12.99 flat rate shipping regardless of how much you buy. Generally, they discount 25% off of Honda's price. I'm very happy with their service.

I used hondaparts-direct for two orders in the past 4 months, both for about $100. A total of 36 different items and they got it all correct first time. Good online ordering system and about $9 S&H each order. If I'd had my act together and ordered it all at once I think there would have been no charge for S&H. My only complaint is I asked for help on fork oil and they failed to mention that I would need two bottles (I didn't have a manual and ended up going to the local STealer for the second bottle because they were a bit cheaper considering S&H. I looked at a lot of on-line suppliers and didn't find any that had better prices than hondaparts-direct. Seems they do everything cheaper in TX.

Well my mirror arrived yesterday via UPS.

It is a genuine Honda part and EXACTLY what I ordered.

Think this puts these guys on the top of my ST parts list.

Don't forget to use the Tie-Band to secure the mirror to the bike in case the mirror comes apart from the metal clips :mad:

Well this was the actual glass part of the mirror not the cover.
The tie I noticed today was broken in the tip over. :(
Going to have to replace that later.
I also found one of the turn signal posts was broken loose from the inner housing. Nothing a little bit of "crazy" glue can't fix though. :D

www.hondaparts-direct.com

They have a really good price on a L mirror and the shipping was reasonable at 9.00
The guy I talked to on the phone seemed plesant and knowledgeable.
He honestly said it was probably not in the warehouse and he would have to order it from Honda, but at a 30.00 savings I think I can handle it. :D

Just wondering what to expect here.

VERY HONEST, VERY FAIR. GOOD PRICES. FAST SHIPPING!

Make sure you order by phone with a live person. Make sure they have item in stock. I ordered on computer and it didn't know last item was sold 20 minutes before I ordered. (They however were great. I needed part next day,) they got one overnight. I don't know where they got it, but I got it in time!) I t;hink they called the manuf. and got one from them.
I deal with them all the time now.

Back
Top Bottom