ATGATT? Really?

Ashley

Site Supporter
Bike
2020 Africa Twin
STOC #
My little gravel induced get off last week reaffirmed my belief in ATGATT. I suffered a cut to my left leg below the knee pad on my HT Overpants. No other injuries. I will be shopping for something more protective. Is it hot? Yes. Do I feel better about wearing ATGATT even if it's hot? Yes.

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
For me it is AMATGATT as in "All Most ATGATT".

On local rides its:
Earplugs.
Helmet.
Boots.
Jacket.
Gloves.

The pants get put on if I'm leaving town; so, Tempe to Tucson they get used everytime.

Firstpeke

NT1100D
Bike
Honda NT1100
STOC #
Statistically of course, you are more likely to have the accident that requires the gear within 10 miles of home........

jdpfms

JD Power
Bike
ST1300A&FJR1300
For me it is AMATGATT as in "All Most ATGATT".

On local rides its:
Earplugs.
Helmet.
Boots.
Jacket.
Gloves.

The pants get put on if I'm leaving town; so, Tempe to Tucson they get used everytime.
I also sometimes do this, but it seems each time I do it, I am beginning to feel I'm riding kinda naked so am slowly moving to ATTGATT completely. Also, for Gustave and others, I started my riding years ago with Harleys and no ear plugs. I think it did affect my hearing some and wind noise for sure. Now I really ride even 100 ft. if my earplugs aren't correctly placed. I can hear all the necessary things like sirens, other cars etc. just fine and wouldn't consider riding without earplugs EVAR.

JDP

Top Bottom