Audiovox Cruise on an ST1100

STOC #
Well, it looks as though I am going to aquire a 1996 ST1100 and I am thrilled! :D I can't believe it worked out as good as it has, but I sold the ST1300 yesterday and made a deal on the ST1100 today. I have to drive to Mass. to get it, but it was such a great deal and I will have it in time for Bike Week in Daytona.

Anyway, I had the Audiovox CCS-100 cruise on the ST13 and want to do the same on the ST11. There is some pretty sweet documentation for installing it on the ST13, but not much that I can find for installing it on the ST11. Does anyone have anything they can share with me on how to do it on the ST11? I would truly appreciate it. I think I can use alot of information from the ST1300 install, but I would like to know things like where to position the canister, where the vacuum line will plug up, what additional parts do I need to make it work, throttle cable mounting, etc.

I do know that it is easier to undress the ST11 than it was to undress the ST13, and that will make things alot easier. Thanks again.

OP
OP
STWannaBe
STOC #
Thanks Number 9! That is a great link and has everything I'll need to do it. Do you have it on your ST11?

number9

I am in the process of installing it. I started last Monday replacing all coolant hoses, carb boots, and CC install and ended up getting a really bad sinus infection coupled with the Flu around Thursday and have been down with it ever since. I am starting to get over it but it is not 100% gone yet. I have created a new webshots album and threw some preliminary pics of what I have so far of the install in there. I will update with final pics and better descriptions when I finish the job.

http://community.webshots.com/user/number9ST

Top Bottom