CAN-New Brunswick: Tag

migresch

"Carpe diem"
Bike
'04 ST-1300A
ST Shediac w arrow.JPGI thought I'd start one in New Brunswick. Sorry about the crappy cellphone picture; couldn't get any closer. Note the crustacean pointed out in the background. I added a better quality photo...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Obo
Bike
2020 Tracer 900GT
STOC #
Time to move the Tag. Hopewell Rocks is the current place. This is a must see for anyone travelling to New Brunswick. We had to time our travels on the trip through the Maritimes so that access to the Fundy floor was at low tide. On the day we visited it was a 38.6 foot change in tide levels. There is no way to get your bike on the seabed for a picture! We stayed at the Hopewell Rocks Motel and Country Inn.
NB .jpg

Attachments

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Time to move the Tag. Hopewell Rocks is the current place. This is a must see for anyone travelling to New Brunswick. We had to time our travels on the trip through the Maritimes so that access to the Fundy floor was at low tide. On the day we visited it was a 38.6 foot change in tide levels. There is no way to get your bike on the seabed for a picture! We stayed at the Hopewell Rocks Motel and Country Inn.
NB .jpg
Sorry but without the bike in the pic, NOT A TAG.

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
All three are within an hour and half of me.
Funny to see them in a "must see when here" type of post.
Guess I take the tides (11' to 53' difference between low and high) for granted. There are places in St. Martins you can get a photo next to the beach or on the wharf.

Top Bottom