CBR bearings still in business?

Does anyone know if CBR bearings is still in business? Their website looks like it is parked or under construction. I haven’t called their number yet because it’s the weekend, but I can’t seem to find much indication that they are still operating.

Has anyone ordered recently? How was the experience?

wjbertrand

Ventura Highway
They’re still in business but when I contacted them last year for some steering head bearings they told me they don’t support the motorcycle market any more. Dunno if they were sold or what. Ended up buying OEM. I sent the All Balls bearings back when I saw they were Chinese.

They are definitely still in business but they have beed very quiet these days.
They should better start using microsoft teams sms and remind their clients about themselves,
otherwise there is a huge chance that they will lose a lot of customers.

Last edited:
Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Where now is the go to place for the good tapered ST1100 steering bearings? and wheel bearings for that matter.
CBR phone number no longer connects.

Bike
1999 ST1100
STOC #
Could someone please verify if these are the correct steering head bearings for the 1100 . I believe they came from CBR who it seems we can't contact any longer.
Is there anything else I need to do this job? I plan to get the kit from John Oo.
Picture attached:

DSCF0007.JPG

Bike
'97 ST1100
STOC #
Where now is the go to place for the good tapered ST1100 steering bearings? and wheel bearings for that matter.
CBR phone number no longer connects.
yeah, and I tried his local number (I live about 25 miles from him and have been to his place before) and that's out of service too.

Top Bottom