ccs 100

Bike
05 ST1300
STOC #
I am having trouble finding a ccs 100. Audiovox seems to have a new one that does not use vacum. 219 On ebay. Anybody install one of these yet? Looks like the one made by Dakata. It also looks alot like the one on ebay for Harley. It can read speed sensor pulses up over 38000.

one was pulled off a car and one was not working and the thrid one I don't remember what I did not like.

Car Parts.com $94.99 plus shipping. I go one last week and am working on the install with numerous farkles and maintenance work. I believe that they are actually part of JC Witney. Install help on this site is very helpful. Good luck !!

Carparts is sold out, i just got off the phone with them. I am looking too. If you guys fine a source let me know as well.

another question. Does the ccs100 use a speedo signal from the st or just tach. rpm's and or vacum? I am going to install one of them but am leanning toward the Dakota digital CRS-3000 because it my work with the st's speedo pulse and no vacum needed. From the pics on ebay it look's just like the Audiovox digital and the Rostra digital. The Rostra control handle will plug into either from what I see on ebay.

ccobra8,

The ccs100 uses tach and vacuum. It comes with a kit to mount magnetic pick up, but most don't use that on the ST.

Installed mine 2 months ago, works great, once you use it you won't know how you ever rode without it.....

I bought the last one listed on Amazon last week. I had been thinking about installing one on the scoot later this spring, but when I started looking around on the 'net and found out Audiovox apparently stop making them a couple of years ago, and leftover units are getting very scarce (especially if you'd rather not pay $300 or more on ebay), I figured I had better jump on the last one listed on Amazon. I was half-expecting them to email me and say that was a mistake and they were really out of stock, but I received it Friday.

Back
Top Bottom