Cheap dual dash cam for motorcycles...

Bike
2010 Goldwing trike
That look like a great rig. Let us know your thoughts once you have it in operation. Just be very careful;. I read the reports from the parent company and they are mostly very bad. If you buy, get it from Walmart. At least you can return it. Most comments say it's totally garbage and misrepresented.

Last edited:
Bike
20 Tracer GT
It looks on the surface, controls and such, very much like the one I purchased about 2 yrs ago ($29 or so from China). The thought was that it would be better than nothing in an accident but mine has crappy images and doesn't always start to record when the motorcycle is turned on or jostled. The rear image is reversed, like looking in a mirror, and I haven't been able to turn it around. I think the whole unit will be removed during this winter's work. Maybe this one is different but I won't be tempted to buy a cheap unit again.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
I have had something like that sitting on my shelve for almost a year now. My friend that bought my '04#2 had bought one and paid like over $100. It didn't last a week. I had bought mine for like $35. It's been sitting since...

At last years Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, I bought a INNOVV K2, which I mounted on my 2010 and it has been working great! I need to get another and set it up on my 2012.

DaveWooster

'95 ST1100ALS and '98 Standard ST1100W
Bike
1995 ST1100A
STOC #
Just ran across this ...
The brand seems to be Podofo.
... I read the reports from the parent company and they are mostly very bad. ...
The parent company seems to be Shenzhen ShunXinDa Trading Co., Ltd. described as a China Manufacturer, Trading Company.
It looks on the surface, controls and such, very much like the one I purchased about 2 yrs ago ($29 or so from China).
It is probably made in China.
... At last years Motorcycle Show in Long Beach, I bought a INNOVV K2, ...
List price on that one seems to be US $338.

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
List price on that one seems to be US $338.
Yep, The INNOVV K2 is not cheap. But so far, I like it and after spending bucks on GoPros, and other cameras, I was tired of the fact you have to interact with it everytime you rode. With the K2, I set it up, and when I want to download a ride, I can, at 10 minute intervals. :thumb:

Obo

Bike
'03 ST1300A
I've always done multiple cameras when I ride (rear facing, helmet top forward and side fairing forward), but like the idea of a combined unit that runs all the time.

OP
OP
vinny
Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
That look like a great rig. Let us know your thoughts once you have it in operation. Just be very careful;. I read the reports from the parent company and they are mostly very bad. If you buy, get it from Walmart. At least you can return it. Most comments say it's totally garbage and misrepresented.
Already have a better dash cam set up on the NC. I have a "Blueskysea" and it works very well, waterproof.... doesn't have to be hidden to protect it. https://www.amazon.com/Blueskysea-Motorcycle-Recording-Waterproof-Version/dp/B07MTC4YJ5?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07MTC4YJ5

Last edited:
Top Bottom