Cheapest on-line $$ for PR2's

mikefred

100/day 3-5 days a week
After talking to a few guys, I'm not going to get the Storms as I originally planned.
Worried about the "wobble" and such.
Plus talked directly to Avon, and even they said buy another brand as they don't reccomend the Storms for the ST1300.

But the local guys who I have talked with, have/do use the PR2's and reccomend them for my type of riding.
Communting about 55 miles a day and having a little fun in some twisty stuff on the weekends- but nothing crazy, just enough to have a little fun.

So, Motorcycle-superstore.com has them for f-$138/r-$168 with free shipping.
And they have stock.

Anyone found them any cheaper??

Thanks!!!:03biker:

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
After talking to a few guys, I'm not going to get the Storms as I originally planned.
Worried about the "wobble" and such.
Plus talked directly to Avon, and even they said buy another brand as they don't reccomend the Storms for the ST1300.

But the local guys who I have talked with, have/do use the PR2's and reccomend them for my type of riding.
Communting about 55 miles a day and having a little fun in some twisty stuff on the weekends- but nothing crazy, just enough to have a little fun.

So, Motorcycle-superstore.com has them for f-$138/r-$168 with free shipping.
And they have stock.

Anyone found them any cheaper??

Thanks!!!:03biker:
$295 to your door. I gottem in stock.

jdpfms

JD Power
Bike
ST1300A&FJR1300
Got my last tires at TwoBrothers also. Good price and service. I wish the PR2s would go down a bit in price, but I'm still driving a set that is getting close to 10000 mi. and rear still has life left. Some roadsmarts are hanging on the wall waiting, but I may come back to the PRs after than (hoping price drops in time too). I am going to see if mine come in the day before I order them like ACL's did.

JDP

Top Bottom