Check this iPhone software out!

Bike
ST1300
Got it! It's got a few good ones

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anyone still using it? To be honest i can't download anything on my iphone at the moment cause it always shows some mistake.
Going to try using best iPhone storage cleaner apps and hope that will solve the issue somehow.
For some reason i was waiting a long time before clearing my phone from tons of junk and here is the result.

Last edited:

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
For some reason i was waiting a long time before clearing my phone from tons of junk and here is the result.
Clearing out anything you don't need is a start. Video/app/pics etc. Depending on the exact error message there could be a number of reason for failure.

If you haven't yet the first thing I'd do is power off the phone via the slider. That can correct some ills. If that didn't work then I'd do a Forced Restart. This used to be a go to fix attempt but Apple now recommends against it as excessive use can cause directory damage.

But it will reduce some of the System/Other stuff that ordinary measures will barely touch if at all. Sometimes a Restore is the best way to go but it can be tedious so I tend to avoid them. I don't know any third-party apps that I'd trust for cleaning cruft.

You options or procedures will vary with whatever flavor of iOS you're running.

Top Bottom