Coolmax Clothing - St-Owners Discount

bdalameda

PaleoCyclist
Bike
Africa Twin
Joe you'll need to put this in the right place.

I spoke to the People at Cool Clothing USA and they are going to offer the ST-Owners a special dicount on all their Coolmax clothing. This is high quality - not fancy - but very good performing, made in the USA - Coolmax shirts, underwear etc. Makes really good base layers for cold or really hot conditions. Their prices are already good and they have large sizes as well. As I said before the material they use in my opinion will keep you much drier than other fancy wicking gear that is out there.

Here is what they are offering: http://www.coolclothingusa.com/index.html

We'd be happy to give your organization 10% off their purchases. When placing their order they can mention ST-Owners discount. We'll then retroactively refund the 10% back on to their credit card. They can also call us if they'd rather place an order over the phone at 760-333-7481.

Bike
1995 ST1100
STOC #
I can attest... CoolMax is GOOD STUFF.

Was working tearing down booths in the local convention center on a hot day in a cotton shirt, and a vendor had some CoolMax shirts (it was a fencing tournament - fencing as in swords, not as in barriers around property), so I bought a couple and tossed one on. I was already a little sweaty, but DANG. That shirt WORKED! It felt cool and dried very quickly.

I washed it and a cotton shirt and hung them both up. The CoolMax shirt was dry in less than 2 hours, the cotton shirt was still damp the next day.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Awesome news! I'll have to drop a dime and place an order tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

John

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
Cool! I have a lot of Coolmax stuff from Cool Clothing and was just about to order some more.

Coolmax shirts work unbelievably well. My preference is for the short-sleeve V-neck T-shirts. On a hot day, the slightest breeze feels great when a cotton shirt would let it pass unnoticed.

Top Bottom