Corsa-technic

Bike
2010 ST1300
I had a mirror housing depart the bike, again:rolleyes:. I found some replacement aftermarket sockets but want to continue using the hitachi/sumitomo style connectors. I did a google search and found Corsa-technic and started browsing the selection of connectors they offer. Prices are reasonable and replacement sockets/pins are obtainable.

James, can you share the specifics of the connectors you found? I've got a project ST1300 where the previous owner used bullet and spade connectors for the turn signal connections and I'd like to return it back to the stock style connections if possible.

James, can you share the specifics of the connectors you found? I've got a project ST1300 where the previous owner used bullet and spade connectors for the turn signal connections and I'd like to return it back to the stock style connections if possible.

Here is what I ordered based on visual comparison.

Thanks for the electrical vendor, it's always good to have options. Plenty of good stuff there!

Just for info - I use www.cycleterminal.com quite a lot for bike wire stuff..

Last edited:
Easternbeaver.com also sells connectors for our bikes. However, since they are located in Japan, shipping is expensive unless you are buying their fuse panel and a few other items to increase the total cost to amortize the postage. This latter is an excellent auxiliary fusebox and he sells a number of plug and play harnesses as well. More than a few ST's sport the beaver's PC8.

Easternbeaver.com also sells connectors for our bikes. However, since they are located in Japan, shipping is expensive unless you are buying their fuse panel and a few other items to increase the total cost to amortize the postage. This latter is an excellent auxiliary fusebox and he sells a number of plug and play harnesses as well. More than a few ST's sport the beaver's PC8.

Eastern Beaver is definitely a good supplier. But generally I have avoided using them since they're shipping from Japan and I find what I need from a US company.

Thanks for the electrical vendor, it's always good to have options. Plenty of good stuff there!

Just for info - I use www.cycleterminal.com quite a lot for bike wire stuff..

Had not heard of cycle terminal.

I would use eastern beaver if he were not shipping from Japan. I don’t ever have a need for bulk so it has always been cost prohibitive.

Eastern Beaver is definitely a good supplier. But generally I have avoided using them since they're shipping from Japan and I find what I need from a US company.
I would use eastern beaver if he were not shipping from Japan. I don’t ever have a need for bulk so it has always been cost prohibitive.
Yes, I bought two PC8's and the harness and a bunch of other items from him for a few reasons. He is committed to quality, and his products are first rate. His PC8 is compact, and has features not a lot of other fuse panels have (that's not to say there are no equivalent other branded fuse boxes). He also searches out and sells good quality components. I couldn't find the Hitachi connectors here back when I was looking, and he had them. His shipping costs drop if you buy over $100 (well, comparatively). E.B. also offers plug and play harnesses for the Suzi VStrom that make installing his PC8 and other hardware easy.

I received my order today. Each connector set came with an extra pin or socket for an oops.
The HB050 are for the running light / turn signal wires and the HC050 for the ground wire.
E0FD3CBF-A7B6-4E06-AB48-ADA2DFFCCEAB.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom