Cover

Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
I use Dowco Guardian covers. Size XL fits both my ST1100 with a Givi trunk, and my 750 Nighthawk with fairing and luggage.

Slydynbye

Will ride for Pie
Bike
2000 ABSII
STOC #
Just park it in the shade when covered, the heat that can be generated in the full sun caused my seat cover to discolor and I suspect intense heat to all soft parts are not good.

Bike
2010 ST1300
I always carried a half cover N Rigg - keeps the dew off the bike in the early morning. Few things as uncomfortable as a wet seat. It also hides the non locking RAM mounts for my cellphone and gps. If they can't see it, they are less likely to take it. (I hope).

This has been a popular question. You can search for other threads amd reccommendatons by using the search box in the upper right corner of this page.

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
I use Dowco Guardian covers. Size XL fits both my ST1100 with a Givi trunk, and my 750 Nighthawk with fairing and luggage.
Two big thumbs up on the Dowco product. Bought one when I bought my new 1995 ST and 26 years later it still is in great shape and has travelled over much of the US and across Canada over those years. Don't know about other products, but the Dowco has a soft cloth like material in the front which completely covers and protects the windscreen from any abrasions. Waterproof too, through many a stormy night. Two grommeted holes in the bottom centre sides of the cover that can be used to secure the cover on windy occasions.

Packs into its own bag for strapping onto the bike.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
I'll see your +1, and I'll RAISE you a +1.
I believe my Dowco is now covering the 3rd bike I've had, since buying that cover. Maybe 4?
About 15 years, give or take...

Top Bottom