Cruiserbackrests. com

Received my 03 honda topbox PRONTO from these guys. It was packaged well and shipped fedex. Good vendor IMHO!
-Pryde

Got my 06 Topbox also very quickly. Can't say the packaging was done very professionally but it arrived safe and sound.

WM2V

Have ordered bag liners from Cruiserbackrest as well. While delivery took longer than expected due to a number of reasons at least "Will" from Cuiserbackrest was very good about keeping me aprised of where things were at.

Just ordered some other articles from New Enough....again, happy.

High Praise for Cruiserbackrest.com

I have ordered liner bags for my ST and an '06 Top Box from CruiserBackrest.com. Every order was packaged and shipped securely and arrived within a week. I highly recommend them. I also ordered a Tankpad from CBXman and it arrived very quickly...maybe 3 days.

I got my topbox and liners from Cruiserbackrest and the service was excellent. I got it in Ontario in 4 days. But, I got better service afterwards. I happened to lose by topbox and it fell off my bike while riding. I called them to see what they could do. They were willing to work with me in getting a replacement at a good price. There was one coming back that had been scratched in shipping. They were going to repaint it and give it to me at cost. However, I procrastinated and after 5 months, the guy that found it called me to tell me he had it. That's another story, but I found Cruiserbackrest treated me very fairly. I would definitely use them again.

I think CruiserBackrest.Com's customer service isn't as good as it use to be.

I ordered and paid for a top case from them via PayPal on 5/23/07. I received a UPS tracking number from them the next day, saying it would be shipped by 5/29/07. I called them on 5/31/07 to see why it wasn't shipped yet and they said it would ship out the week of 6/4/07. It's now 6/8/07 and they have my money and I still have no top case and all I get is "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" when I try to go to their web site.

I guess I need to contact my credit card company to try to get my money back.

I had a similar issue with them, sent a E-Mail to cruiserbackrest@gmail.com and a Daz Yang replied promptly and fixed the shipping problem. Hopefully they can make good your order. I'm really happy with this Top Box, put over 3000 miles of hard fast riding in the two months since installing it. No cracks or parts falling off as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom