OP
OP
EASt

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
Erik,
Glad the only thing damaged was your pride........
I guess the ERC did not come quite soon enough :D
Rich
Rich: You, probably more than anyone else on this board, should know me well enough by now.

To me, the ERC is just an excuse to eat. The skills part is just an obstacle to overcome.

That very attitude would explain my tip over total, come to think of it. :nuts1:

Bike
ST1100 & ST1300
STOC #
Rich: You, probably more than anyone else on this board, should know me well enough by now.

To me, the ERC is just an excuse to eat. The skills part is just an obstacle to overcome.

That very attitude would explain my tip over total, come to think of it. :nuts1:
Erik,

You should have taken that last spot. You could have paid twice and done the course twice. Then you would have gotten twice the food at the end.

OP
OP
EASt

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
Erik,

You should have taken that last spot. You could have paid twice and done the course twice. Then you would have gotten twice the food at the end.
Why didn't I think of that???

STOC #
Forget the ERC--didn't we all learn at Motorcycling 101 that you NEVER apply front brakes when the bars are not straight? One of the very basics, like always doing a shoulder-check before making a lane change.

OP
OP
EASt

EASt

Streuselkuchen
Bike
S1000XR
Forget the ERC--didn't we all learn at Motorcycling 101 that you NEVER apply front brakes when the bars are not straight? One of the very basics, like always doing a shoulder-check before making a lane change.
Well, I didn't.

Obviously. :D

Top Bottom