Do They Make A Female Version?

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #
Check this adapter out. I was wondering (and looking!) for a female version of this plug adapter so I can plug my MP3 player directly to my helmets Starcom headset. That way for short rides I don't have to lug along all the rest of the stuff.

Here's the doo-dad

OP
OP
Finewest

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #

Blrfl

Natural Rider Enhancement
Bike
Fast Blue One
STOC #
You would need to cook up a custom adapter since the headset connectors on the Starcom are mini-DIN and that doo-dad is regular DIN. (And even with a gender changer, the pinouts are different.)

You could get a 1/8" extension cable, hack off the female end and wire it into pins 4, 5 and 6 of an inline female mini-DIN connector. The whole thing would take about 15 minutes to build and would run less than $10.

--Mark

Last edited:
Bike
None
STOC #
Check this adapter out. I was wondering (and looking!) for a female version of this plug adapter so I can plug my MP3 player directly to my helmets Starcom headset. That way for short rides I don't have to lug along all the rest of the stuff.

Here's the doo-dad
Unbelievable!:roll:

A quick glance @ the thread title and I was about to get worried! Female Finewest nekkid on an ST?:22yikes:
:crackup :a13: :clap2:

Just kidding!!!

Top Bottom