Does that count as one or two???

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
At least you had the brains to check and see if your kickstand was down before you gave her the ol' heave-ho. I flipped mine over to the other side (read Tip Over Challenge in this sub-forum).....and yes, I counted both.
Mike

OP
OP
throxy
Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
Actually, as I got the bike upright I remembered your post, which made me think of the kickstand. Otherwise, I would have done the same damn thing!

BTW... I realized another major contributing factor when I went out to start the bike at the end of the workday. Apparently, I had pulled into the parking lot in 2nd gear, so as soon as I lost momentum as I pulled into the parking space, the engine musta quit on me. I had a close call once before when I came into a parking lot in 2nd. You can bet that's a lesson learned now! Especially since the embarrassment continues! One of the girls in the snack shop, who is only here once a week, saw me this morning. She grins and says, "So how is the bike treating you?" I fessed up immediately about the little "accident" and she said, "Yeah, I heard you took a little tumble."

Great! Even people who didn't see me are talking about it! :oops:

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Actually, as I got the bike upright I remembered your post, which made me think of the kickstand. Otherwise, I would have done the same damn thing!
Great news! Someone DID learn from my stupidity. I'm glad I didn't humiliate myself for no good reason :headbang:
Mike

Jonb

Red Arr00w
Bike
06 ST1300
STOC #
Troxy,

You get an "A" for enduring the spin and coming clean about the whole deal. I'll only tell people in New Hampshire that way the story won't spread too far.

Top Bottom