Drink holder?

Bike
ST 1300
STOC #
I have a RAM mounted one too and they are great. #2 son sucked half a pepsi out of a can with it on a Bandit without a windshield going a bit over the posted. Also, vibration and wind will cause some spillage on cans when the are first opened. I use 32 oz bottles with the pop-up nipples and they work great!!

skidlid1300

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
Schwinn
I use a Camelbak on the long hauls. Works pretty well. I use it a lot on the dual sport when I want to go play in the woods. There is a drink holder called, "The Road Butler." Gold Wingers like to use it. My neighbor has one on his Wing. He never goes anywhere without something in it.

Wheels of Fire

Frank Wells
Hutsonville, IL 20 minutes from Moonshine (as the
Bike
05 ST1300
I bought a Bell Bicycle drink holder from Walmart and cut it down a bit, then added a small "L" bracket on top for my satellite radio antenna. I used the existing master cylinder clamp bolt to mount it on the throttle side, because it kinda gets in the way of windscreen switch on clutch side.

It has an adjustable rubber strap to fit nearly any size drink container.

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
I have one called "The Butler." It holds a 20oz insulated cup (included) or a large throwaway cup. They also make one that holds a 32oz insulated cup. You can usually find them where Goldwing guys shop. Here's one link: (http://www.wingstuff.com/pgroup_list/gl1800/301_goldwing_Drink_Holders/des/)
This bolts to the brake or clutch assembly (bolt spacing is the same on the Wing and the ST.) Easy to install, looks OK, and the "big" parts remove in seconds (although I leave mine on all the time.)

I have one called "The Butler." It holds a 20oz insulated cup (included) or a large throwaway cup. They also make one that holds a 32oz insulated cup. You can usually find them where Goldwing guys shop. Here's one link: (http://www.wingstuff.com/pgroup_list/gl1800/301_goldwing_Drink_Holders/des/)
This bolts to the brake or clutch assembly (bolt spacing is the same on the Wing and the ST.) Easy to install, looks OK, and the "big" parts remove in seconds (although I leave mine on all the time.)
I had the Butler on my Wing, and actually, I think it is still in my cup area in the kitchen....Do you use a tank bag and if so, can you still use the Butler Mug?

Bike
'05 ST1300
STOC #
I have a small Joe Rocket Manta tankbag; it clears the Butler. I swing the cup holder up between the bars, in front of the tank bag, and it clears. I'm not sure about larger bags, but I imagine any bag that clears the bars would allow room for the cup holder.

Bike
2007 ST1300
Several of you have referenced a Camelbak. Do you all actually wear these things? Or strap it to the pillion seat, or stuff it in a bag somewhere? Looks like it might be a good idea, but I don't see wanting to wear it for hours on end....

Bike
2012 Kawasaki C14
STOC #
Several of you have referenced a Camelbak. Do you all actually wear these things? Or strap it to the pillion seat, or stuff it in a bag somewhere? Looks like it might be a good idea, but I don't see wanting to wear it for hours on end....
I had one that I put into my tank bag and then just pull the drink hose out when i need a drink.

STurgisSTeele

When did I become the "Old Man"!?
Bike
01 ST1100A (RIP)
STOC #
I thought you were talking about the one in the computer. It slides in and out with a push of a button. Pretty cool. :scared2:

:D:D:D

Top Bottom