DropTail Trailor for hauling the ST

Bike
05 ST1300 abs
Hi everyone,

New to this forum. I just picked a near new 05 ST w/ 1,134 miles on it near Ashville, NC a few weeks ago.

We hauled it back to Littleton , CO w/ a DropTail two-up sport bike trailer.

http://www.droptailtrailers.com/

The trailer was just acquired by a friend of mine & it was the 1st time to be used.

Tow vehicle was an 05 4runner V8. This trailer performed perfectly at speeds up to 75. We had severe rain for about 600 miles. No problems at all.

The group I hang out with are experienced dirt bikers & snowmobilers. We have thousands of miles of towing time among us.

All of us would highly reccommend this trailer.

st1300doug

I know that SS Diamondback floors look nice...BUT, when they are wet, you can slide loading/unloading a bike. My buddy bought a cheaper version steel floor trailer and had it Rhino-Sprayed. Gritty and works very well under all conditions. Seals the floor, no rust also. Just saying..... Bax;ey Chalks used.-Superb!!!

rjs987

Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
2022 Kymco AK 550
2024 Miles
STOC #
Nice trailer. IF I were to tow my bike (unlikely) I would like one of the trailers where the entire deck lowers in one piece. I've seen those where the whole deck practically drops to the ground for loading/unloading. But I digress. I much prefer to ride the bike and tow the trailer with the bike. Like my camper. :grin:

Top Bottom