Eastern Beaver Kudos!

Finewest

R.I.P. - 2018/09/11
Rest In Peace
Bike
ST-less
STOC #
I ordered a single motorcycle horn electrical harness for my new Stebel horn from Eastern Beaver in Japan. I got it today and it looks top-notch! It only took a week to get it to me from half way around the world so that is pretty good! I expected quality construction and got it.

Thanks Jim!

EASTERN BEAVER

Yes, Jim is a straight up good guy to do business with, I have had three shipments from him over a few years and they have always been prompt, excellent value and well worth the money. I recommend him without hesitation.

And he is a fellow Canadian, just a little further to the east...............

I have to admit, I too am smitten by Eastern Beaver, bought some powerlet connectors from him, when he didn't have everything I ordered he offered to upgrade my order for free. Heck, I just ordered more stuff, a guy can never have too many powerlet connectors.

I have to admit, I too am smitten by Eastern Beaver, bought some powerlet connectors from him, when he didn't have everything I ordered he offered to upgrade my order for free. Heck, I just ordered more stuff, a guy can never have too many powerlet connectors.

Ain't that the truth! ;)

Back
Top Bottom