Exhaust tube sizes

Bike
ST 1100
Hi all. I'm looking to repair/remake my exhaust pipes. Downpipes to silencers getting rid of the rubbish collector. I'm going to fabricate them from stainless tube but need the dimensions (internal/external) of the tubes and joints if anyone has that information.
Thanks in advance

CYYJ

Michael
Bike
None any more.
STOC #
Hello, and welcome to our forum community.

I'm guessing that you are seeking sizes for the ST 1100, because your post is in the ST 1100 forum, but it will help others assist you in the future if you go to your profile and indicate what your model year is.

Michael

Bee

Bike
2002 Blue ST1100
Hi all. I'm looking to repair/remake my exhaust pipes. Downpipes to silencers getting rid of the rubbish collector. I'm going to fabricate them from stainless tube but need the dimensions (internal/external) of the tubes and joints if anyone has that information.
Thanks in advance
Hi,
I wouldn’t bother TBH, it’s easy to source decent 2nd hand OEM pipes (eBay and UK bike breakers) or new aftermarket from the likes of Delkevic (that I have bought from many times before and had zero problems). Not expensive either for what you get and you know they will fit well. Might save a world of pain.

OP
OP
Buckr
Bike
ST 1100

+1 Bee but if your time and masochistic tendencies insist on such work then try one of these.
Good luck and welcome from Northumberland, England.
Upt'North.
Got one of them but thought I'd ask and see if anyone had a useful answer !!

Thanks Bee. I'm more of a messing around with things sort of guy and the ones on Ebay are either junk or stupidly expensive. I've got the welding kit etc so thought I would get rid of the collector. A couple of bits of stainless pipe and job done !!

Bee

Bike
2002 Blue ST1100
Got one of them but thought I'd ask and see if anyone had a useful answer !!

Thanks Bee. I'm more of a messing around with things sort of guy and the ones on Ebay are either junk or stupidly expensive. I've got the welding kit etc so thought I would get rid of the collector. A couple of bits of stainless pipe and job done !!
Brave man! Well I genuinely hope it goes well, way beyond my abilities…..

Top Bottom