First One 2023

Dang son, you were up early. #1 on the tracker when I woke up with 2 hours of mileage. Way to start the new year!
It was supposed to be a sunrise ride, I ate to slow and road to slow, missed by 15 minutes. Nice ride, nice spot and saw 57 degrees on the way back. I thought this might be the only day or week I’m in the top 3 for the year. Great way to start the year indeed.

Man it was foggy here before sunrise but I was meeting some others for a Penguin RTE and ventured out. I expect Ashley to post up at #1 shortly because I bailed out of lunch in order to get home by 1 PM to watch the Jaguar game with my bride.

dduelin at the top of the list before I got back from my short ride. Still sitting at #3 and the highest I will be all year lol

Ride safe guys

Man it was foggy here before sunrise but I was meeting some others for a Penguin RTE and ventured out. I expect Ashley to post up at #1 shortly because I bailed out of lunch in order to get home by 1 PM to watch the Jaguar game with my bride.

Penguin? You're in Fla. Don't you mean Pelican?

It was supposed to be a sunrise ride, I ate to slow and road to slow, missed by 15 minutes. Nice ride, nice spot and saw 57 degrees on the way back. I thought this might be the only day or week I’m in the top 3 for the year. Great way to start the year indeed.
Well darn I should have looked before I left and rode a couple more miles! :biggrin:

119 for me today.

Dang, just checked.... I'm down to 7th already ( one place above where I finished last year ... lol)

Back
Top Bottom