Forum member Jim Collins (Landon's Uncle)

Sorry to hear about his passing. It was a blessing to be close to him as you were, now the good memories will have to fill the void he leaves behind. God Bless you.

Vinny

Didn't your uncle join us on an RTE in Mitchell at the Backyard Burger several years ago? After we ate lunch we rode Hwy 450 from Shoals to Bedford. I am sure sorry to hear that he has passed on to the great highway in the heavens where the roads are all twisty and it never rains. My prayers for you and the family Landon.

Didn't your uncle join us on an RTE in Mitchell at the Backyard Burger several years ago? After we ate lunch we rode Hwy 450 from Shoals to Bedford. I am sure sorry to hear that he has passed on to the great highway in the heavens where the roads are all twisty and it never rains. My prayers for you and the family Landon.

Yes he did. He was on a yellow goldwing.

Sorry to hear about your uncle Landon. We have many family and loved ones that we will see again one of these days. Till then it is good to have good memories, and often for you I hope.

Sorry for your loss Landon. Prayers for you and his family. It's a rare thing when you find that special person to ride with that knows your every move without verbal communication and helps the miles pass like they were seconds.

Sorry for your loss Landon. Prayers for you and his family. It's a rare thing when you find that special person to ride with that knows your every move without verbal communication and helps the miles pass like they were seconds.

No kidding. At one point in time we had ridden so much together we knew each others every move. Once when another guy was with us and following behind us he said it was absolutely amazing how we move in unicine when making lane changes. He alway led and I grew up following him I didn't even have to think about when it was time to change lanes, I just started to go when I knew it was time and he would be going.

I did get to tell him how much he meant to me before he got where he didn't understand much. I told him to scout out the good roads in Heaven so when I joined him one day he could give me the grand tour.

You have my condolences Landon my thoughts are with you and your family too.

Landon, I'm sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. No matter how well you're prepared for it, losing someone you're close to is never easy. Maggie and I are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

John & Maggie

Landon,
Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Back
Top Bottom