Boots Gasolina Boots

cv66seabear

Kent Barnard
Bike
93 ST1100
STOC #
You may have seen these in ome of the Motorcycle Mags. Gasolina Boots, handmade in Mexico. The Gist: Excellent quality and workmanship. Very cool looking and VERY comfortable!
http://www.hungrylens.com/gasolinaboots/

The Whole Story (for those with time...)

I have always ridden with boots, but they have always been old flight deck boots from my Navy days or a low "boondocker", or an inexpensive "jungle" boot.

These looked so good, I had to check them out! I corresponded with Todd Fell, a Honda rider (and publisher) who works with the family in Mexico that makes these.

Via email I got a sheet for tracing my foot and entering the measurements to email back.

I sent off the sheet and through PayPal sent my $179 +$15 shipping. Todd wrote back that I had a fat foot. (Well, what he really said was that mine were not in stock and would be made to order).

4 weeks later, Todd has ridden across the border to UPS my boots. They fit like a freakin' glove and are snug, but not tight. They are very comfortable, I may wear them all the time - the Steampunk look!

Highly recommended if you are looking for a very special and comfortable boot. The outsides have a shifter toe, and reinforced tough leather with a Vibram-Like sole. The upper boot is completely lined and soft as a baby's butt!

I really can't say enough good things about these boots. I hope to wear them out!

(Use a shoehorn to get your heel in without damaging the boot, back by the zipper.)

Thanks for the post. I have an extremely narrow foot and can't find a motorcycle boot that fits. This sounds like the ticket. The other "custom sized" boots I've looked at run $400+. Nice looking boots, too.

I have now ridden in them and worked my job (bookseller) and gone to school in them. They are great! I was pretty cheap for years - seems like a nice pair of boots was deserved! If you have an extremely narrow foot, they will custom build you a pair for an extra $25.00. Still a bargain compared to some boots!
Hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!

Back
Top Bottom