Gear Table 15th annual RTE Toronto Area Lone Star

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Do you have gear, or parts that need a new home? Spare parts that are no longer needed? Are you looking for a piece of gear?
Offer/request them here. You just might score a good deal.
In the past I have acquired a riding jacket, heated clothing, spare parts.
Have a look around your closets, garage, parts bins, there’s a good chance you have something someone needs.
List them here, and if there’s interest bring them to the RTE.
We will set up a table to display the items.
Cheers

STFlips

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100A
Thanks Robert, I also got a message from Phil with that date. Andy is interested too, As I remember, most attendees come by car?

OP
OP
kiltman

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Thanks Robert, I also got a message from Phil with that date. Andy is interested too, As I remember, most attendees come by car?
Yes most come by car, the odd one on a Vespa. It’s easier to take home some of the treasures on offer. ;)
It’s a great event hosted by Phil.

STFlips

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100A
Phil/Robert, I have a small red/black Honda brand tail bag and an older Cardo Scala Rider TeamSet in good working condition I can bring for the table if any interest.
Cardo 6.jpg

Added Givi padded detachable handlebar mounted case

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
Adding to the table........

Garmin GPS - 590LM, complete with 2 power harnesses/cradles, rain cover, RAM mount kit that came with it, original documentation, plus a set of TPMS sensors. Updated to latest software and maps. Also car cradle w/power cord for cig lighter. All in original box. $250

Garmin GPS - 396 LMT-S, power harness & cradle, RAM mount kit that came with it, bonus Glare-Stomper sunshade, updated to latest software and maps. $250

ST1300 fork seal and bushing kit, new in packages. Bonus rear wheel ABS ring. $30 Spoken for....

Last edited:
OP
OP
kiltman

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Garmin GPS - 590LM, complete with 2 power harnesses/cradles, rain cover, RAM mount kit that came with it, original documentation, plus a set of TPMS sensors. Updated to latest software and maps. Also car cradle w/power cord for cig lighter. All in original box. $250
I’m interested in this piece of kit

OP
OP
kiltman

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #
Olympia hi viz mesh jacket with liner XL. Has been treated, faded, has all protective pads. Free
CKX helmet XXXL. Good condition . Free
HJC C17 helmet L. Excellent condition worn 10 times. Red doesn’t match my bike. ;). $50
2 pair of gauntlet gloves. Free

Attachments

Top Bottom