Great Folks @ New Enough

Bike
STunshine
STOC #
I need to tell all of you about my latest experiance with newenough.com.

I placed an order for some expensive hardparts with Nate and right on time the package showed up. Nice stuff but the distributor sent the wrong model.
Nate promptly sent me a prepaid shipping label to send it back to him and went to work getting the right stuff. He worked his butt off getting the order expidited and also refunded my original shipping costs.

The best thing about the whole deal was the communication between New Enough and myself. Nate either called or emailed with an update almost daily.
The problem wasn't caused by him but he seemed to take it very personally and went the extra mile for me.

No matter what it is I'm buying from now on if New Enough has it that's where my money goes.

Thanks for all Nate!!!:)

Ditto, I always look there first when getting things... their site isn't the easiest to navigate around and you often miss looking at the luggage and other non-clothing stuff as it's just not as obvious to me... BUT, that aside, they have always been great to deal with.

+1 Those guys are Great! I bought from them back when they used to sell used leathers - where Newenough came from. In fact my first set of leathers was used, from them. Later bought lots of other stuff. Last time, I ordered two textile jackets with the intention of sending one back. You know how this story ends, right? Yep, kept 'em both...

I always look there first. If they have it, I buy it there.

Last month I ordered a close-out Cortech jacket from them. I was between sizes so I order the larger size. Later that night I decided I should have ordered the smaller of the two because the armor would fit better. I sent an e-mail to customer service then called to next morning to verify they got the message and could make the change. Turns out they check e-mail first thing before boxing anything so they already have the change taken care of. Great!

Then two boxes came to my door. They had billed me for one jacket and shipped both. I tried them both on, kept the smaller size, then e-mailed them about the issue. They sent a return label at their expense.

Very good to deal with and prompt with e-mail.

They are terrific! Boy Paul's got both my e-mails loaded a couple times a week with close-outs right now too! Just bought an inner jacket and JR mesh top for my sweetness and still didn't spend $80.00. Don't forget gang to ask to make a donation in our name too, we will be able to get some good sponsered deals later-on.

EJ :D

I order all my gear from them, unless it something I want and they don't carry it. The personal touch Paul gives in descriptions of items is always helpful in making a decision and he seems to always give an honest opinion on what's good or bad about it.

Back
Top Bottom