HDL backordered air filters and plugs

crazykz

R.I.P. - 2012/06/16
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
Hi All,

Just got an order from HDL. I ordered 2 air filters and 4 plugs. Only received one air filter and no plugs. So air filters and plugs seem to be on back order at HDL. There was no notice to me other than the paper receipt that they are backordered.

Off to the dealer to get the plugs I guess since I leave in 2 days.

Curt

That's strange, I ordered both plugs and air filter from them on 8/2 and received the plugs today and a shipping notice that the air filter would be delivered tomorrow. The plugs were shipped from NC and the rest of the order from Fl.

OP
OP
crazykz

crazykz

R.I.P. - 2012/06/16
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
ducman748 said:
That's strange, I ordered both plugs and air filter from them on 8/2 and received the plugs today and a shipping notice that the air filter would be delivered tomorrow. The plugs were shipped from NC and the rest of the order from Fl.
Had to go buy plugs and no word on any of the remaining order yet except that they mail a package USPS so it should be here in about 3 months. ;)

No matter. These are extras except for the plugs which I went to the dealer for. They weren't $3.50/each like he quoted me 2 months ago. They are $8.00 each. I don't think I misheard him. Whatever. Suck it up and pay it just like we always do.

Curt

Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
crazykz said:
These are extras except for the plugs which I went to the dealer for. They weren't $3.50/each like he quoted me 2 months ago. They are $8.00 each. I don't think I misheard him. Whatever. Suck it up and pay it just like we always do.
I got you beat. My local dealer charged 9.99 each.

Bike
ST1300 (sold)
STOC #
joeseedoo said:
Crazy You should have called me. I have them in stock for 6.23 each. NGK
Of course my K&N air filters are still out of stock till next week,

You say that you have them in stock. I'll assume you have a retail outlet. If so, where? I live in Eustis, and St. Cloud is a short ride away. Do you have Saturday hours?

OP
OP
crazykz

crazykz

R.I.P. - 2012/06/16
Rest In Peace
Bike
2007 ST1300A
STOC #
I did get everything I ordered. Got the spark plugs last. They came about a week and a half ago.

Curt

Bike
ST1300 (sold)
STOC #
Hey Joe!

Thanks for the reply. I should've figured out that you were web based ... I'm not terribly bright sometimes ... :eek:

I'll get with you (the company) about the NGK's, and I'll contact you (the man) about a ride to the distant horizon (or maybe just out to St. Augustine.) :) Always looking for new folks to ride with.

Ride well, be safe, talk with you soon ....

Top Bottom