Help-Need help identifying hose parts.I cant tell from the vauge online fisch's what.

Bike
1993 ST1100
Help-Need help identifying hose parts.I cant tell from the vague online fich's ,....

93 Non-ABS 49 State
I pulled my carbs to locate a fuel leak and found a few fuel lines dry-rotted or mouse chewed.Can someone identify these hoses?
I already tried several local sources to no avail,
Thank you
Michael
DSCN3872.jpg
Im looking for the tube to the left of the T that attaches to a nipple on the front left cylinder.
DSCN3861.jpg
Im looking at the long straight tube that runs left to right.It goes from the fuel tap to a nipple on the front right cylinder.There's a joiner in the middle.I just need the left part.

Last edited:

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Re: Help-Need help identifying hose parts.I cant tell from the vauge online fisch's w

Looks like common vacuum hose, Michael. Used to sync the carbs and in the case of the 1st pic, to also provide vacuum to the Air Suction Valves (aka: PAIR system). Take a similar hose or a snip of one to your local auto parts store. If you're anal retentive like me, make it a foreign car parts place for metric hose. HTH

John

from my iPhone

Last edited:

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #
Re: Help-Need help identifying hose parts.I cant tell from the vauge online fisch's w

Hmmmm... normally the Auto Fuel Valve ("fuel tap"..?) vacuum is provided by the #3 cylinder (right rear).

from my iPhone

Last edited:
OP
OP
mznyc
Bike
1993 ST1100

Hmmmm... normally the Auto Fuel Valve ("fuel tap"..?) vacuum is provided by the #3 cylinder (right rear).
Good point John,
I had noticed that from several other members photos but mine is capped off.:confused:Was planning on asking about that,but

I tired 3 different auto parts store with no luck already.Need fuel filter so I figured I would just get them from Mason City Honda in Iowa.(By the way he gives the VFR guys a group discount which he will honor with my ST parts)but try to always have parts numbers ready out of courtesy.

Last edited:

John OoSTerhuis

Life Is Good!
Bike
1991 SSMST1100
STOC #

Air Suction Valve fiche, item #19 linky:
95005-35008-10M / BULK HOSE (3.5X8000)

Same part number for the other hose on the Right Cylinder Head fiche. Geeeeeeeze!.... just did the math and unless I screwed it up, it looks like the bulk hose PN (8,000 mm) gets you 26 feet of hose! ~$40 from Service Honda... Yikes!

As I mentioned on the phone, it appears the PO changed some hoses.

Good luck.

John

Top Bottom