Help, Top view photos air cleaner removed?

LarryC

SToog2
Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
Re-assembling front end etc. and having a brain fart about where the choke cable was routed. Took photos but not of that. Anyone have some top shot for me to see?

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Larry, The choke cable is attached near the top of the left side between the #2 and #4 carberator. There is a hold down clip about even with the #2 carb. Look again and you will see the arm it should be attached to. If that does not help, I think I have a photo of the left side that may show that... only its on my phone and I will have to upload it.

OP
OP
LarryC

LarryC

SToog2
Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
Thanks Vinny,
I know where it goes just not sure how to get it there untangled and unhindered.... Had the handlebars off, new triple-tree tapered bearings, rebuilt /serviced ignition switch, addedg a steble horn and cc-100 cruise, carbs were out, new Spiegler brake lines, upgraded fuse blocks and more. Just too much at one time for my feeble brain to manage at once I suppose. Pic's would certainly be welcome. : ))

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Larry, I only have a picture of the cabled side of the carbs... no picture of the routing. If you have not solved it by this afternoon when I get home from work, then I will remove the shelter and check it out for you.
Vinny

OP
OP
LarryC

LarryC

SToog2
Bike
1998 ST1100
STOC #
Re-assembling front end etc. and having a brain fart about where the choke cable was routed. Took photos but not of that. Anyone have some top shot for me to see?
Thanks, got it. Actually had the throttle cables flipped and that threw everything out of whack...

Top Bottom