Hi forum !

I am an ST1100 rider from the Netherlands, one of my dreams is to make a trip in the US on a ST1100.

I would like to know if anyone woulb be interested in loaning/swapping or renting out his/her ST1100 for a couple of weeks next summer or fall.

greetz Mark

Bike
Suzuki Gladius
Welcome aboard, Mark! I can't help much as I'm in Canada and I don't have an ST, but I'm sure someone here will step up to the plate!
Good luck, shiny side up!

Patty

catcher

Site Supporter
Bike
'18Wing, '16VFR1200X
Welcome to the forum!
I have several bikes, I'm sure I could send you on a bucket list kind of excursion. Perhaps a 2024 Transalp? Actually, I'm just getting started with a motorcycle rental business. I live in New Brunswick, just 20 minutes from the border into the state of Maine. Prices and other details are still to be worked out.
By the way, I've been visiting in the Netherlands a couple times - amazing place, but not much space for riding. Here we have hills! And endless roads and trails...

Bike
2011 Honda ST1300
Welcome from WA STate..!

I don't have an 1100, but we do have a biker flop house. Has housed folks from as far away as Australia.
Ask @Williamson, ...... he's been here. :woohoo:

T
Yes, Helen & I can vouch for Kari & Todd's hospitality, and very comfortable accommodation for our 2017 (seems like yesterday) stay. It will help if you like beer, tequila and Maggie. The scenery in WA is magnificent and relaxing when you have a guided tour.

1700945818732.png

1700945894248.png

If you're coming to AUS, there'll be a loaner available in late February '24, until it's sold.

Ron

Bike
ST1100s
STOC #
Welcome!! Maybe some details.

When do you plan to visit (Summer, Spring, Fall)?

Where are you entering the U.S.?

Where do you plan to visit (site seeing, riding roads, ???)?

Would have to check with my insurance company if I can loan a bike to you and then can you take it to the U.S.A. The border is about fifteen minutes from my house depending on which bike or car I'm using.
By the way I was born in Utrecht , Mom and Sister and me came back to Canada when I was 6 months old , so my Dutch is not happening . Visited Omi and Opa when I was 13 for their 40th wedding party , learned of course some swear words which I now don't use.
So send a conversation I you like. Cheers Gerard

Top Bottom