Honda website countdown

Bike
'06 ST1300A
Looks like the new V4 stuff. I signed up for a free test ride. Unfortunately I think the test ride is in the UK. :eek:
Actually, the test ride is in Spain. Honda will make a weekend of it for ya. Fly/train you down there, put you up in a hotel, feed ya, pretty much the whole gig that the press gets.

Only catch is, you gotta live over in the UK, France, Germany, Holland, etc. No Americanos (Norte oder Sud) need apply. :(

Bike
ST-1300A '02
Excerpt from a mail I got today from Honda:

We are very pleased to tell you that the new VFR 1200F will be launched online on Thursday 8th October at 12.00 CET (11.00am GMT).We are very pleased to tell you that the new VFR 1200F will be launched online on Thursday 8th October at 12.00 CET (11.00am GMT).

On the website will be films, downloads, full technical specs, interviews, animations of new technologies, 360? of all three colours and much much more!

Make sure you are in front of your computer next Thursday to be the first to see the new VFR!

Bike
2006 St1300
Make sure you are in front of your computer next Thursday to be the first to see the new VFR!
Yeah... All this expectation rises the bar.... Almost like the Vista roll out! :crackup:crackup

It'll be a month before a review....

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Yeah... All this expectation rises the bar.... Almost like the Vista roll out! :crackup:crackup

It'll be a month before a review....
Don't bet on that, it's very possible the "first ride" reports are already in the can. Watch motorcycledaily.com for early reviews.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I have ridden my (now long-gone) VFR on many all day (multi-day!) rides. Part bike, part butt, part practice. I've even ridden my dual sport 350 over 600 miles at a single sit, with time out only to gas up.

Top Bottom