hyperpro shocks n front spring

Bike
stx1300 2008
HO13-6AA
HONDA | ST 1300 A PAN EUROPEAN | 1300 cc
3D SHOCK MONOTUBE WITH FLOATING PISTON

Had anyone used this? any reviews? is it worth the buy? it includes the front fork springs . Am in singapore so choice is limited. This item is on promotional now abt USD700.00 able to purchase from a dealer here in singapore. If only for front n back springs be abt USD270.

my bike is a 2008 model with abt 39000 km done .

Kindly advise as in dilemma to purchase or not?:((

Its the basic shock system with no remote preload adjuster or remote reservoir. Pic attached.

Attachments

OP
OP
Bike
stx1300 2008
I have the hyperpro shock and fork springs and love it. Worth the money IMHO
hiya Steve, is yours the emulsion version like the pic attached ? or yours has the remote reservoir and preload adjuster knob for the rear shock?

Byron

STOC #
I have a Hyperpro shock and springs on my '06 and it definitely was an improvement over the stock parts. My rear shock has the remote resevoir and preload adjuster. If your looking for suspension improvement and the stock is pretty good for you maybe look at RaceTech Gold Valves for the front forks. I have them as well and they allowed the front to absorb bumps better than the stock valving. They are less expensive if money is tight right now and give you an improvement until you can get a rear shock that at least has the remote preload adjuster.

OP
OP
Bike
stx1300 2008
I have a Hyperpro shock and springs on my '06 and it definitely was an improvement over the stock parts. My rear shock has the remote resevoir and preload adjuster. If your looking for suspension improvement and the stock is pretty good for you maybe look at RaceTech Gold Valves for the front forks. I have them as well and they allowed the front to absorb bumps better than the stock valving. They are less expensive if money is tight right now and give you an improvement until you can get a rear shock that at least has the remote preload adjuster.
Thank for the input Byron-
From website-
Our 030/040 rear shock has adjustable rebound damping and infinite spring preload without the need of an external reservoir, and with the advantage of a progressive Hyperpro spring, it gives you high performance combined with great value for money.

I was told that for the above emulsion shock i could adjust the preload and damping with tools . Was wondering was he lying to me ? :))

Top Bottom