I Just Pulled The Trigger!!!!!!!

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I have the bug for a new scoot so I rode over to the local BMW dealer and took a test ride. I rode a used 07 GSA first. Really lackluster performance but overall I really liked the bike. Then I test rode the new 2010 model...dual overhead cams. Now this is the model to get. Performance was pretty good especially mid range, ESA was killer, ABS was sweet. jumped a few curbs and she was right at home, rode a fire road and with a change in tire pressure I think it would handle just fine. I was so smitten by it that I sat with the salesman to negotiate a sale, no leeway on the asking price...with bags and skid plate it was 22,500$. Thought I would offer up my DUC in trade but we couldn't come to terms on that either, so I walked away.....to bad as I was really ready to buy and if the salesman had come up 500$ on my trade I would have signed the papers and rode away on the GSA.

So now I am just waiting for a low mile used GSA to come around and I'll buy it if the deal is right...

Bike
ST1300
STOC #
If we could have agreed on the trade I would have been out the door on that GSA.....

I suppose I could cut a deal on the Mulit but man, it just does not look off road compatible, I can imagine what a tip over would cost in plastics.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
My guess, after buying the bike she can't afford a camera, $24K, :22yikes:

Congrats on the new ride, Alicia. Guess this means the 'Vette will stay home this year. :D

OP
OP
ST1300 Alicia

ST1300 Alicia

aka GSA Girl & KLR Girl
Site Supporter
Bike
BMW R1200GSA
My guess, after buying the bike she can't afford a camera, $24K, :22yikes:

Congrats on the new ride, Alicia. Guess this means the 'Vette will stay home this year. :D
Yes George, the Vette will stay home this year. I'll still be coming to SeaSTOC if it's on. I sure could pack a lot of ***** in that Vette though. I miss the ST1300, it sure WAS a Sweet Ride. BMW has a great Club in Fresno with Unbelievably GOOD Dealer Support. I get FREE Soda and Cookies ever time I go in. I have a new camera on order. I can't find my old one. Don't tell Kay that I ordered another Camera. I'll get in trouble. :eek:

Top Bottom