ICE tags etc

Bike
2000 ST 1100
I am planning a journey to Mongolia via Moscow in 2015. All Tarmac where possible.

I have a GPS tracker the Delorme inReach SE but am looking for suggestions for ICE tags. I have seen the U-Tag one just wondering what else there is

I have been using the Free Printable Medical ID Cards online at http://www.medids.com/free-id.php#.UuiJw7ROn1J
and modifying them slightly. Then print multiple tags for jacket, helmet, etc and laminate them. The tags read "see wallet card" with my name. My medical treatment has a lot of changes and allows me to update them as soon as I get back to my computer. YMMV

Another vote for ICE device, easy to use, waterproof, and can be attached to jacket, key ring, and other places. Have one on each key ring and all my jackets.

Another vote for ICE device, easy to use, waterproof, and can be attached to jacket, key ring, and other places. Have one on each key ring and all my jackets.
Same here, I have them on all jackets, key chains etc as well as the ICE emblems on all my helmets.

Sounds like a vote of confidence to me, going to see if a friend wants a set as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

You get up a large enuogh order & Randy just might hand deliver them to Ireland.....& I might just see if he needs any help!! LOL

John

Back
Top Bottom