Tor

Making Life A Ride
Site Supporter
Bike
R1200 GSA / S1000XR
But,,,,but,,,, where's the knobbies!??!?:shock:

One more for Lois, then you can go get your own Screech!:D

Will we see it at CampSTOC????
They're looking for a low F650GS for her. They said it could take a couple of days. Not taking it to campstoc. Need to slap a couple of Zega Pro cases on it first. And get it at least half broke in :D. It's a 2010 with Std. Package (ABS, heated grips, Onb. computer etc.)

scootac

Will Ride for Food
They're looking for a low F650GS for her. They said it could take a couple of days. Not taking it to campstoc. Need to slap a couple of Zega Pro cases on it first. And get it at least half broke in :D. It's a 2010 with Std. Package (ABS, heated grips, Onb. computer etc.)
So now you'll be able to tell if :bmwkick1: or not!!!:D
Sounds like you're all ready to go to Newfoundland next year then?
:clap2::bannana:bow1:

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Give STCPO a shout, there's a guy that does luggage racks for them if you wanted one.

OP
OP
Tor

Tor

Making Life A Ride
Site Supporter
Bike
R1200 GSA / S1000XR
So now you'll be able to tell if :bmwkick1: or not!!!:D
Sounds like you're all ready to go to Newfoundland next year then?
:clap2::bannana:bow1:
We plan to ride "The Rock", but probably not next year..got more plans than we know what to do with...and...when we go, we'll include Labrador, and riding the Trans-Lab. Highway...:bow1:

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #
Post shots of the bike in Labrador, Tor, and we'll all forget about the shot of the bike on a trailer. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Tor

Tor

Making Life A Ride
Site Supporter
Bike
R1200 GSA / S1000XR
Post shots of the bike in Labrador, Tor, and we'll all forget about the shot of the bike on a trailer. :rolleyes:
I didn't want to start breaking in an engine on the interstate for 70 miles.....so I figured,,just this time, and this time only I'll be ok if I trail her home :D...So far it's a mighty sweet bike to ride. Lois says it looks like I am riding a stepladder....:crackup,,,well,,,compared to the ST, lets just say it feels like I am sitting on a bar stool riding...at least until I get use to the 34 inch seat, which I flat-foot without a problem, Mr. Bones,,,,:D,,,:beer2:

Top Bottom