It's Friday! Where's the Coffee?

Did you forget to bring Miss Judy back with you again? :rofl1:

Again??

Not quite!
She wasn’t along!
It’s cheaper to buy another wheelbarrow than to drive up again to get the one I forgot!
It was one of the most important items I was to bring home! (In her eyes!) :well1: :rolleyes:
WB

Morning Dave & All from a :wind1: with snow coming down (but not sticking), Southern Utah!

Currently 37F, heading for 42F, the winds are out of the SSW @ 18 to 28mph. We'll see rain/snow for most of today and tomorrow. The temps should keep any snow from accumulating!

I was able to get to the front yard and install some more block.

20240404_FrontWall2.jpg

I had to remove a few buckets of dirt, and fought the wind the whole time, but they are there (near where the tractor is). Next week, starting Tuesday, looks to be good weather, so I should be able to get a lot done.

Lazyman's breakfast, with banana. Pepsi to come later!

Anyone :bl13:, have a great day on the roads! :hat3:

Morning Dave & All from a :wind1: with snow coming down (but not sticking), Southern Utah!

Currently 37F, heading for 42F, the winds are out of the SSW @ 18 to 28mph. We'll see rain/snow for most of today and tomorrow. The temps should keep any snow from accumulating!

20240404_FrontWall2.jpg

I had to remove a few buckets of dirt, and fought the wind the whole time, but they are there (near where the tractor is). Next week, starting Tuesday, looks to be good weather, so I should be able to get a lot done.

Nice view to the hills fella.
Upt.

20240404_FrontWall2.jpg

NICE WORK!

Back
Top Bottom